Hydrogen Fuel Cells and Connected Autonomous Vehicles – Powering the Future
Match Event: Tuesday 19th March 2019 – NEC, Birmingham UK
The Enterprise Europe Network invites you to participate in an international match event and conference devoted to hydrogen, fuel cells and connected autonomous vehicles taking place at the National Exhibition Centre (NEC) in Birmingham, on Tuesday 19th March 2019. As in previous years, the match event has been designed to complement the 2 day programme, offering you an exclusive opportunity to meet with strategic partners, as well as potential customers and suppliers.
The Match event offers you the opportunity to:
- Promote your technology and expertise to a range of UK and international organisations
- Access the latest technological developments from around the world
- Develop partnerships leading to technological and commercial collaboration
- Appreciate developments in the sector and highlight opportunities
For the first time this year Climate Change Solutions (conference organiser) are collaborating with the International Connected Autonomous Vehicles cluster (ICAV) to deliver a 2 day programme (19th-20th March) which will present the latest opportunities and innovations in fuel cells, hydrogen and connected autonomous vehicles.
- FREE Registration to the 1st day of the conference (for the 19th March only - currently £295 ) for international delegates and Midlands (UK) based clients who register and participate in the match event * Please note that a minimum of 4 meetings must be selected and attended
- FREE one night hotel accommodation for international delegates travelling to the UK from overseas (Check in: Monday 18th March - Check out: Tuesday 19th March) - Limited Availibilty
- Reduced rates and discount available for stands and exhibition space
For further information on the conference programme please visit the sites below:
- Day 1 - Hydrogen and Fuel Cells Conference - Powering the Future
- Day 2 - International Connected Autonomous Vehicles Conference - ICAV