Hydrogen Fuel Cells and Connected Autonomous Vehicles – Powering the Future
Match Event: Tuesday 19th March 2019 – NEC, Birmingham UK
The Enterprise Europe Network invites you to participate in Hydrogen Fuel Cells – Coming of Age – The 16th Hydrogen and Fuel Cell Conference.
The Enterprise Europe Network will once again be hosting an international match event designed specifically to complement the conference in offering delegates a unique international networking experience.
The Match event offers you the opportunity to:
- Promote your technology and expertise to a range of UK and international organisations
- Access the latest technological developments from around the world
- Develop partnerships leading to technological and commercial collaboration
- Appreciate developments in the sector and highlight opportunities
For the first time this year Climate Change Solutions (conference organiser) are collaborating with the International Connected Autonomous Vehicles cluster (ICAV) to deliver a full day programme which will present the latest opportunities and innovations in fuel cells, hydrogen and connected autonomous vehicles.
- FREE Registration to the conference (19th March - currently £295 ) for international delegates and Midlands (UK) based clients who register and participate in the match event * Please note that a minimum of 4 meetings must be selected and attended - Available only to one delegate per organisation.
- FREE one night hotel accommodation for international delegates travelling to the UK from overseas (Check in: Monday 18th March - Check out: Tuesday 19th March) - Limited to one delegate per organisation - Limited Rooms Available!
- Reduced rates and discount available for stands and exhibition space
For further information on the conference please visit the website below:
- Hydrogen and Fuel Cells Conference - Powering the Future